GradStaff is recruiting for an IMMEDIATE opening for an Entry Level Accountant position.
Accounting Duties May Include:
Accounting degree is preferred. Prior internship or work experience is a plus.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Post cash receipts and issue, sign, and return checks.
- Answer billing agent questions.
- Invoice activities.
- Conduct analytical review of accounts prior to closing books.
- Close books and run month-end reports.
- Surplus lines tax reconciliations, payments.
- Update depreciation schedule.
- Run expiration lists for underwriters.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Tax provisions and payments to the State.
- Prepare year-end closing entries.
- Close books and run year-end reports.
- Invest agency funds.
- Prepare premium finance agreements.
- Compile information for audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related program.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and ability to analyze information and data.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication and customer services skills and enjoy a variety of responsibilities in a professional setting.
GradStaff - 22 months ago
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level...