Oregon Eye Surgery Center is looking for an energetic, experienced accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for full cycle bookkeeping and management reporting for the surgery center. Minimum five years experience with medical coding and revenue cycle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated technical accounting skills
- Experience with medical facilities including coding and revenue cycles
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handing interruptions
- Creative problem solving and process improvement skills
- Ability to identify problems or unusual circumstances
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Strong technology skills including excel, Quickbooks and data mining queries
- Full-cycle bookkeeping
- Monitor compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate activities between accounting and other departments; respond to questions and issues
- Recommend and implement improvements to accounting procedures, assuring efficiency and compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Cash management, including monitoring cash balances and make transfers as necessary
- Medical coding and data entry
- Accounts receivable and revenue cycle
- Cash disbursements cycle
- Cash management
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Perform month end closing and maintain monthly closing workpaper package supporting major balance sheet accounts
- Perform timely bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Monitor budget statements
- Prepare benchmarking reports and trend analysis
- Perform year end closing and preparation for CPA’s
- Preparation of other financial reports to assist practice administrator and owners
- Perform a variety of other accounting duties to assist practice administrator or other staff.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the job.
Jones & Roth, P.C. is a firm of Certified Public Accountants and business consultants with offices in Bend, Eugene and Hillsboro. The...