Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking an experienced Accountant to handle a variety of accounting and reporting activities. The position reports to the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager, North America and is based in Charlotte, NC.
Key operational responsibilities
· Perform month-end close responsibilities and financial reporting accurately as assigned and in compliance with internal controls
· Provide frequent and timely support to various business partners throughout the organization including factory controllers
· Financial statement preparation and presentation along with variance analysis
· Drive process standardization and optimization across multiple entities
· Maintain general ledger chart of accounts in various systems and ensure all accounts are properly coded
· Develop understanding of month-end allocation process
· Participate in physical inventory counts at factory and RDC locations
· Prepare and analyze balance sheet account reconciliations
· Maintain reconciliation log
· Serve as primary contact for internal control testing for business partner
· Prepare information as needed for external auditors
· Perform other projects as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager
Accounting Supervisor /Manager
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
Approximately 4-6 years experience in manufacturing industry required
Knowledge of Cost Accounting Principles
Attention to details
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Ability to work independently and efficiently
JD Edwards experience a plus
Advanced Excel Skill a plus
SQL query writing a plus
CPA, CMA or MBA preferred
The successful candidate must be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment, and must be able to work across functional boundaries. The ideal candidate will also possess a proactive work ethic including the ability and desire to take ownership of projects when identified. We are seeking a long-term promotable candidate who will quickly obtain the skills and experience necessary to take upon additional responsibilities.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as “Electrolux”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com, and Electrolux will attempt to provide reasonable assistance. Applicants will not be penalized for requesting such assistance.
Electrolux is a global leader in appliances for household and professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals. Electrolux products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, cookers and air-conditioners sold under esteemed brands such as Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, AEG, and Eureka. In 2012, Electrolux had sales of $17 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees. The Electrolux North American headquarters is located at 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262 in the University Research Park. For more information visit http://newsroom.electrolux.com/us/.