This individual will compile financial information from various sources, then prepare comprehensive reports for management and other departments.
- Provide operational support and analysis to Capital Markets and Investment Accounting.
- Gather transaction information from branches, departments, subsidiaries and banks and prepare cash projections.
- Prepare reports for regulatory purposes (FR2900)
- Compile information from bank reports to make accounting entries.
- Process trade transactions through computer systems. Monitor trade status and assist in resolving problems with settlement.
- Resolve discrepancies resulting from mis-posts and incorrect entries.
- Maintain trade logs and related records.
- Work closely with Investment Accounting and IT on process efficiency and automation of internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years experience in back office operations with a broker or investment company covering trade settlements, fail control and reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Experience in daily and short-term cash positioning and forecasting, funding, deposits, balance management and related liquidity reporting.
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel and Word.