Performs a variety of assignments to prepare, maintain and proof financial data to the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers or other fiscal records according to generally accepted accounting procedures. This a highly responsible accounting work involving the preparation, maintenance and review of financial records.
Schedule: Full time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- Bachelor Degree i n Accounting or Business Administration preferred. May substitute experience, certifications and other education.
- Minimum three years of accounting experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication & organizational skills required
- Computer proficiency & technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard