- Understand tax technical issues commensurate with level of experience
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of tax engagements of various clients in accordance with RubinBrown Client Service Standards
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for business returns (partnership, "C" corporation, "S" corporation, Not-for-Profit) and individuals
- Identify and communicate tax planning ideas for clients, including tax research, computations and related documentation
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Work closely with and directly communicate with partners, managers, and other team members, in addition to client personnel
- Supervise the tax staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- Participate in the budget process
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting or related degree, CPA or other related certification
- A minimum of two years of current and or recent tax experience in public accounting
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
RubinBrown LLP - 6 months ago