The Accounting/Finance Intern will primarily be an active member of the Financial Statements team. The position will be located at Schreiber's Home Office in downtown Green Bay, Wisconsin. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Financial Reporting – Support the Financial Statements Team in the creation and distribution of total company financial statements including dashboard analyses.
- Period Close Support – Calculate, prepare, and input journal to aid in the support of the total company financial closing process.
- Daily Risk Management – Support the process to reconcile daily risk management by overseeing hedge accounting, booking journal entries, and reconciling financial statements from our external broker.
- Other Project Support – Support other Finance Department projects as needed
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, junior status preferred
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
If you're interested in joining a growing, team-oriented organization of more than 5,000 partners, please apply today through the links provided on this site or by visiting the
Schreiber Foods careers site
Schreiber Foods is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference --
work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork... much more.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our Web site at