Manages all Accounting and Purchasing functions within the plant utilizing Corporate principles.
- Oversee day to day accounting including assisting with the monthly close process and forecast preparation, ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place and working in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, leading cost savings projects, and executing key process improvements to support the company's sustainability strategies.
- Leads/Develops the plant purchasing activities and deliverables, including national contract compliance metrics, plant service agreements, contractor qualification, and negotiations, coaches plant purchasing group, daily approval and release of PR's/PO's, P-Card Administration and resolution of purchasing issues.
- Identifies processes to drive continuous improvements to deliver plant goals.
- Lead cost savings projects across functions specific to spend categories.
- Evaluates supply chains and spends for cost savings opportunities
- Directs accounting staff members
- Materials Management - supports operating departments with raw material issue resolution (delivery, ordering, etc...). Purchasing and inventory analysis of raw materials to reduce stock and obsolete materials
- 1-3 years experience of accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- SAP and Access database experience preferred
- WCO or TQM experience
- The ability t o manage people and projects with little supervision
- Process improvement skills preferred.
- Knowledge of basic principles of accounting to include accounts payable, general ledger, and inventory processes preferred.
If you are unable to fill out the online application due to a disability,please call our main # and ask for an HR rep to assist you with completing application.
Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works®...