Ability to work with outside auditors, Atlas accounting, and finance personnel. Able to work effectively with large groups of data. Available to work extended hours as needed. Must have excellent PC skills (Excel, Access, Word). Support budgeting and forecasting activity. Experience researching accounting issues. Special projects as directed.
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Experience working with public reporting companies.
- Experience reconciling Balance Sheet accounts.
- Minimum education requirements – Bachelor’s in Accounting (MBA a plus).
- Must be able to work overtime.
- CPA a plus.
- JD Edwards software experience helpful.
- Airline experience a plus.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com
Atlas Air, Inc. - 2 years ago