SEDC is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Implementations team.
Our Implementation specialists provide both phone based and on-site technical support activities for our billing and accounting applications which include:
- Problem identification, research and resolution over the phone & email
- Developing work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software bugs.
- Researching customer’s current software capabilities
- Assisting with evaluation of customer’s current business processes
- Must be able to travel at least 50%.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid research and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and good communication skills
- Demonstrated data/numbers aptitude and be well-versed in interpreting & manipulating data and spreadsheets.
- Typically individuals in this role will possess and Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!
Please note that salary requirements must be included in order for your application to be reviewed.