Accounting Assistant - Temporary Part-time
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
The responsibilities of this position are to provide clerical and administrative support to the Payroll/Accounting Department. This is a temporary part-time position to fill in while a regular employee is out on a leave of absence. Work hours are flexible, approximately 15-20 hours per week during regular business hours. We estimate this position will continue through February 2014.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Client Remittance appropriation, reconciliation of client payments
• Weekly payments of AP vendors
• Accounts Payable – Enter AP bills in accounting system, make ACH payments
• Respond to state tax notices. File annual reports, work with Secretary of States on withdrawal of Foreign Corporation.
• Assist with payroll processing
• Prepare various detailed reports:
o Monthly client reports and client budget reports
o Weekly sales and commission reports
o Weekly utilization reports
• Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-2 years related work experience
• Basic payroll processing experience
• High School diploma or GED
• Attention to detail is a must, meeting deadlines and a problem solver
• A self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong computer and internet skills including MS Excel proficiency
• Prefer someone with an interest in learning additional department functions
Please submit a resume and hourly wage requirement.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...