Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We are currently seeking a Cost Accountant in the Greenville, NC area. We would enjoy the opportunity to connect with Great Talent like you. Candidates, who meet the job requirements below, are encouraged to apply immediately.
- Prefers an Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in accounting
- Cost Accountant/Reporting Analyst
- Perform project reporting, Cost accounting, project financials
- Cost Accounting, Mfg bill of material ,( Run reports in Excel, Access, SAP) Finance Experience
- Receives and opens accounting mail and vendor invoices.
- Matches vendor A/P invoices to purchase orders and packing slips, resolving discrepancies as needed
- Researches and resolves vendor aging statements.
- Maintains vendor A/P files.
- Prepares W-9 forms and completes vendor credit applications as needed.
- Reviews, codes and posts employee expense reports.
- Assists with A/R collections
- Calculates quarterly royalties and prepares payment documents.
- For check run cycles, assembles supporting documentation to checks, obtains necessary signatures, mails checks to vendors.
- Reviews monthly corporate card statements and reconciles charges against reported expenses.
- Prepares mailings and priority shipments for the Finance/Accounting Department.
- Performs additional accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
About Kelly Services ®
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, and life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid service bonus and holidays
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/finance
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...