US Auto Credit is seeking an Accounting Clek for their Auto finance division.
This person will:
- Be able to handle high volume of accounts payables; disbursements/check runs.
- Research account reconciliation variances to determine causes and provide recommendations of appropriate correcting entries.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers.
- Month end close and account reconciliation.
- Assist with internal and external audit and review efforts.
- Compile, prepare, review and/or reconcile a variety of reports as requested.
- Has analytical thinking; Problem solving; Oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective communication with all levels within the division.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities under tight timeframes.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential data; Possess the ability to adapt and change priorities without direct
Pre-employment screening required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment within strict timeframes and function as part of a team.
- Advanced Computer, Excel and Microsoft Office Skills Required, Dynamics is a plus.
- Be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Excellent Communication Skills / Strong Team Player.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, linking, filter, advance formulas)
- Solid understanding of accounting
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Dependable and reliable attendance required
- Available weekends, holidays and evenings as scheduled
Drug Free workplace.
Scott-McRae Group - 2 years ago