This position is responsible for overseeing the accounting operations, internal control processes, and monthly general ledger closing processes of the Central Office, Supply Chain Organization, Information Technology, Intermountain Medical Group, Revenue Cycle Organization, and Intermountain Homecare; and provides assistance on various system-wide accounting projects. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President/Corporate Controller and interfaces with all levels of Intermountain management including senior management, vice presidents, CFOs, directors, and managers. The position also interfaces with internal and external auditors.
Direct Reports: 8 total; Accounting Manager – Medical Group; Accounting Manager – Revenue Cycle Organization; Accounting Manager – Homecare; Accounting Supervisor – Central Entities; and 4 other accounting professionals.
- Masters in Accounting or business field; Education is verified and degree must be obtained through an accredited institution
- Seven years of professional accounting experience
- Three years of direct supervisory or management experience of staff
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a team environment and able to work collaboratively with others
- Experience in a role requiring self-directed outcomes with the ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Experience in a role requiring demonstrated attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills; Flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Computer skill experience including spreadsheets, word processing and Internet
- Speaking, hearing / listening, seeing, manual dexterity
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Relevant financial reporting experience
- Ability to query and data mine using databases
- Working knowledge of Intermountain’s accounting information systems and financial processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage accounting operations effectively with overall accountability for department outcomes
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...