The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions, financial reporting, and inventory management. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Financially manages all day-to-day financial transactions with minimal supervision
- Inventory management: Review in transit aging, aged inventories, and in/out inventory adjustments, excess/obsolete inventory, aged open RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Analyze shortage/defective/stage locations to ensure no inventory risks. initiate how to improve inventory loss
- Assist with establishing, implementing and documenting new policies and procedures related to inventory
- Manage periodic physical inventories
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets, reconcile differences,and setup action plans to minimaze unlocatable assets
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets
- Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets and report recommendation to management
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Identify potential financial risks on customer accounts(AR)
- Review expense vouchers and backups to be in compliance with company policy
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance or Business Management with an emphasis in Accounting required
- Inventory Management experience
- Thorough understanding of GAAP, IFRS, and statutory accounting principles
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English and Korean
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...