Do you seek challenging work that stretches your abilities and fosters personal growth?
Are you looking to make a difference?
If so, consider joining The Siegfried Group, a leading national accounting services firm. Siegfried employs high caliber professionals, on a full-time permanent basis, to assist our clients with complex financial and accounting initiatives such as SEC Reporting and Compliance, Transaction Support – including Carve-Outs and Merger Integration Issues, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Controls Evaluations, Tax, System Implementations and other Special Projects. Our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is designed to maximize your potential by providing a variety of interesting and challenging assignments at some of the most prestigious companies across the US.
The Siegfried Group offers a unique career option (a hybrid between public accounting and industry positions) which allows our professionals to learn, grow, and make a difference. We have a strong, connected culture, an entrepreneurial environment, attractive compensation packages, competitive benefits and flexibility in regards to travel and assignments.
Our firm is currently seeking Accounting Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Associate Managers, and Experienced Seniors to join our Cleveland practice.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, or progress toward certification, preferred
- 3-12+ years of diverse accounting experience this includes at least 3 busy seasons in external audit or transaction services with a Big 4 or national CPA firm plus corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large ($1B+ revenues) public corporation.
- Strong general accounting knowledge – Month/Year End Close, General Ledger, Financial/SEC Reporting, Consolidations, Financial Analysis, Controllership, Transaction Services, etc.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and FASB rules and standards
- Training and/or experience with IFRS a plus
- ERP/Financial Performance Management Software user experience preferred. Desirable systems include: SAP (including Business Warehouse), Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, Peoplesoft, or JD Edwards
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall
- Flexibility to consider travel assignments on occasion
- Entrepreneurial attitude and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting
The Siegfried Group helps Fortune 1000 companies extend and enhance their internal workforce to better complete critical accounting and financial work. Siegfried is the only national CPA firm dedicated exclusively to providing Fortune 500 clients with ready access to full-time, career-focused, consultant-quality accounting and finance professionals. Our professionals combine meaningful experience and expertise with a unique work ethic (commitment and flexibility), uncommon problem solving skills (mental agility and analytical ability), an impressive set of interpersonal skills (ability to connect and build chemistry with people) and confidence to produce consistently reliable results - “Experience and Expertise that Works.” Siegfried’s Accounting Resource Services (ARS) model allows clients to maintain project control to better: (a) minimize project risk, (b) accelerate completion dates and (c) reduce costs - which allow our clients to get it right the first time, on-time and for less cost, which translates to higher value.
Preferred Skills and Experience
The Siegfried Group - 17 months ago
The Siegfried Group delivers sought-after, consultant-quality accounting and finance professionals to the nation’s largest corporation...