TX - Dallas
Store Support Center-Corporate
2 - 5 years
Plays key role in the daily execution of Accounts Payable responsibilities, serving as a front-line resource for projects and quality assurance
within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
department responsibility when called upon.
- Self-starter who accepts new challenges willingly and is able to drive departmental project initiatives to a successful conclusion with only minimal guidance and/or supervision.
- Through execution of assigned projects, adds value to the Accounts Payable department by identifying past errors that are actionable for recovery with SEI vendor partners and/or preventable in future periods.
- Plays key role in data mining requirements of department; must be familiar with data mining applications (i.e. Oracle Discoverer) and able to author new queries upon request.
- Monitors and assists with invoice processing and analysis performed by Coordinators and Processors to ensure that invoices are timely resolved and processed by the Accounts Payable department.
- s familiar with and helps to enforce Corporate Policy for invoice processing.
- Timely and satisfactorily resolves all cases assigned by the Customer Service department. *Serves as a representative of the Accounts Payable department and interacts directly with various other departments within the organization. Where appropriate, interfaces directly with third party vendors in support of current 7-Eleven projects and initiatives.
- Serves as a point person for Accounts Payable *Senior Supervisors through being well-versed in all facets of the department responsibility.
- Is able to lend assistance to any area of the
- Must be flexible and willing to accept any assigned task. Performs periodic compliance audits within the department to verify the successful execution of internal controls.
- Assesses departmental processes and procedures and is able to make recommendations for further efficiency or improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: High School/GED
Experience: 3-5, Related accounting experience, solid understanding of generally accepted accounting
principles (GAAP) and the company chart of accounts.
Experience with data mining tools is required..
Experience with Microsoft Office suite..
7-Eleven - 2 years ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...