Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 21 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For nine consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2012 and 2011, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 70 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
This position requires the desire and ability to work 20-25 hours per week.
- Reconciles client bank account statements
- Prepares journal entries
- Updates amortization and depreciation schedules
- Prepares compiled financial statements
- Provides accounts payable services for clients
- Provides payroll support to clients
- Prepares and transmits tax payment coupons and weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Process daily mail and deposits
- 2+ years experience handling the accounting duties described above
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks, Creative Solutions, Winfile and/or other accounting software
- Able to communicate in a professional, confident manner with clients
- Able to adhere to budgets, timelines and client expectations
- Able to prioritize work and manage time
- Able to handle client communications in a discrete and confidential manner
Rehmann - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...