- Input, audit and review employee payroll transactions for pilots and flight attendants, including new hires, terminations, status changes, etc.
- Review and audit payroll reports for accuracy, completeness and conformance to payroll standards and union contracts
- Review and maintain employee tax setup for federal and state requirements, assist employees if needed
- Perform audit of processing reports and query results to ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Maintain accurate sick leave/vacation records for flight payroll
- Organize and file processed payroll documents
- Sort and distribute mail for payroll
- Other duties as assigned
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with Professionalism, Resourcefulness, Integrity and Caring
- Experience serving customers over the phone and via email preferred
- Knowledge of payroll processing in a union environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both using phone and email required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Must have a positive customer service attitude
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the U. S.
Whether you want to capture a Kodiak moment or down a daiquiri by the Sea of Cortez, an Alaska Air Group airplane can fly you there....