Auto Dealership Accounting Support Specialist - Work from home and travel to dealership customer locations OR relocate to Albany, NY with assistance!
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service!
Do you enjoy traveling? Do you have a passion for Automotive Accounting and a desire to share that expert knowledge with others? If so, read on!
Auto/Mate will provide training to candidates on our Dealership Management Software. At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and was also ranked the #1 DMS in the most recent DrivingSales Survey. We strive to provide our customers with the best DMS software and best DMS support in the industry.
- Provide training and support to customers on Auto/Mate's Accounting Software.
- Travel to customer sites to assist with software installations and train end users.
- Provide onsite and phone / email support on automotive accounting related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- 5+ years of experience in automotive accounting (Controller, Office Manager, Assistant Office Manager, AP / AR Clerk, etc.)
- Previous experience using Auto/Mate’s Dealership Management Software is STRONGLY preferred!
- Superior customer service and communication skills!
- Knowledge of automotive accounting terminology
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to travel 2 full weeks each month to our dealership customers throughout the USA.
- Ability to travel to our Albany, NY headquarters for an initial training period and occasionally as needed throughout the year.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated individual who can be focused and accountable in a remote capacity.
Paid Time Off (Holiday, vacation, sick, volunteering)
401K with company match
Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Corporate wellness programs
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships,...