Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
An Account Manager will ensure proper training related to DISH Network products and programming to National Sales Partners. Measures and evaluates proper sales practices through ongoing quality assurance efforts with assigned National Sales Partners. Account Managers are accountable for driving key metrics performance and improvement with all accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop customer strategies and execute best practices for all assigned accounts
- Actively engage with partner leadership and team to set strategic direction
- Partner with National Account Managers for planning and feedback
- Leverage experience and creative thinking to identify opportunities and develop plans to address
- Engage in Quality Assurance at all National Sales Partner Call Centers and drive improvement
- Provide management continual feedback with regards to program effectiveness and suggest enhancements
- All other aspects of account support, including; new hire training, up-training, sales blitzes, side by side selling and other duties as assigned by manager
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and/or 3 years related experience
Strong strategic planning skills and proven ability to identify areas of need and develop innovative solutions
Ability to deliver training presentations and respond to questions from large groups
The ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals and/or technical procedures
Strong computer skills and familiarity with MS Office required
Must hold a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
Must be able to travel on a weekly basis
DISH - 6 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...