Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections, Inc. is currently looking for an AP/Payroll Administrator to add to our excellent team in O'Neil, NE.
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Preparing month end accruals
- Preparing monthly Accounts Payable accruals
- Verifying, coding and keying invoices
- Applying payments on accounts
- Updating PO Log
- Verifying and reconciling p-card transactions
- Checking and approving all vouchers for payment
- Verifying vendor statements for accuracy
- Preparing analysis of accounts, as required
- Printing all accounts payable reports and maintaining all accounts payable files
- Maintaining and developing vendor relations
- Analyzing vendor accounts and negotiating extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Filing·Ordering office supplies
- Working over-time, specifically during month end
- Other duties as assigned
- Collecting NSF checks through phone or mail correspondence.
- Correcting returned mail by researching customer's phone number/address and working with operations to determine correct address.
- Updating system with payment information and correspondence comments
- Providing customers with invoices and requested materials.
- Payroll functions
- Data entry
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit www.wasteconnections.com . EOE
- 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- 1 year of Payroll experience
- Associates Degree with a preferred emphasis in Business or Accounting. High School Diploma required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel is a must)· Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10-Key knowledge and skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work well with internal customers, upper management and vendors
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be available to work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday and work occasional Saturdays
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 12 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...