The Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist performs accounts payable, payroll or accounting functions necessary to ensure all aspects of the reporting of expenditures and payment and purchasing cycle are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
Coastal Medical is R.I.'s largest Primary Care practice, serving patients in R.I. and southeastern Massachusetts. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal Medical employs over 500 employees in a variety of roles and functions including MDs, RNs, PAs, lab technicians, financials, IT, and medical billers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of expenses to the general ledger
- Maintain communications with vendors, individual Physician Offices and office managers to ensure account issues are addressed, reconciled and resolved.
- Ensure timely payment of invoices
- Maintain neat, up to date and accurate files
- Assist with payroll function as assigned.
- Work closely with Finance and Human Resources staff in order to meet required deadlines.
This description lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent may be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management or as the needs of the Corporation are defined.
- Associate’s degree in accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting, accounts payable and payroll
- Knowledge of accounting cycle, specifically the accounts payable, and payroll process. ;
- Skilled in the use of financial software and programs. Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to maintain cooperative and collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain files, records, and reports.
• Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Coastal Medical, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -