CymSTAR LLC, a leading provider of flight simulator upgrades and modifications
to the U.S. military services, has openings in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma for
qualified, experienced, and motivated individuals in the following discipline:
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk
Summary of Duties:
- Apply company policies and procedures to accounts receivable duties include
preparation of company invoices and receipt of related payments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Utilizes multiple unique & proprietary systems to prepare and/or submit
invoices to customers. Tracks days invoices are outstanding and ensures timely
- Prefer an Associate Degree in Accounting or finance and/or 0-2 year’s
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Background must include diversified exposure to bookkeeping and generally
accepted accounting principles.
Candidate will interface with individuals in many areas of the organization
including Executive Management, Program Management, Accounting, Engineering, and
Human Resources. Successful candidate will have strong Interpersonal skills
including positive interaction with internal and external customers, clear and
concise written communications, and ability to perform effective oral
- U.S. (only) citizenship is required to qualify for security clearance.
CymSTAR offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including
medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid personal leave,
401(K)-based retirement plan.
Qualified candidates may submit resume at: