P2P Except Processor 2
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Accounts Payable
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Procure to Pay Exception Processor is to support the Health Ministries in performing reconciliations and managing the Accounts Payable exceptions.Answers requests and inquiries from health ministries and vendors, and resolves issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Perform daily Voucher/Purchase Order/Receipt match exceptionsidentification and analysis and work with the Supply Chain team members as well as the Receivers at the health ministries and vendors to resolve the exceptions; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Assist Level 1 associates in resolution of invoice entry exceptions including but not limited to EDI pre-edit errors, recycled vouchers.
- Responsible for managing and resolving escalated tier 2 functional issues from health ministries and vendors
- Research and resolve rejected invoices from processing.
- Aid in the 1099 year end process.
- Assist Senior Level associates in the training and development of new and existing staff.
- Perform ePayable reconciliation and matching process.
- Work to develop the capability of the finance system users at the ministry, assisting them as they submit invoices in order that exceptions can be avoided.
- Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management; Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Accounts Payable related processes within area of influence
- Understand and apply Accounts Payable processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
How to Apply
- Associate Degree in business or management-related field OR two years related experience preferred.
- Minimum of six months related Accounts Payable or Supply Chain experience required.
- Minimum of six months experience working with ERP accounts Payable and/or Procurement module(s) required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 15 months ago