About j2 Global:
Founded in 1995, j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of cloud services to individuals and businesses around the world. j2 Global's network spans 49 countries on six continents, supporting the company’s more-than 11 million eFax customers and voice services customers. The Company provides Internet fax, voice, email and online backup solutions to a wide range of businesses, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, Onebox®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and CampaignerCRM™.
In 2012 alone, j2 Global® has been recognized by Los Angeles Business Journal (“20 Biggest Telecommunications Firms,” “Most Profitable Companies,” and LA’s “Largest Public Companies”), as well as a repeat ranking in the InformationWeek 500, a prestigious global listing of the leading technology companies that includes many Fortune 500 companies. It’s brands have also been recognized as industry leaders, including eFax receiving an “Editor’s Choice” award from PC magazine. As of December 31, 2011, j2 Global had achieved 16 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
Fast-paced and dynamic, j2 Global, Inc. is not your typical 9-to-5 work environment. Operating from numerous international offices – including Hollywood, Ottawa, Dublin, and our emerging market in Tokyo, Australia, New Zealand – and supporting a plethora of time zones, j2 Global™ truly lives up to its name.
The executive staff has an open door policy, inviting each member of the company – from directors and managers to entry-level positions and interns – to partake in casual conversation. Employees are not just colleagues – they’re business partners, fostering an efficient and effective environment. The inviting and energetic environment creates a world where differing opinions matter and collaboration leads to success. From a small start-up in 1995 to an award-winning company recommended by Forbes, j2 Global, Inc. has grown by establishing an amazing company culture – one that will continue to foster ingenuity and invention.
j2 Global, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A strong knowledge of the purchasing and payables full cycle and related policies and procedures.
- The ability to work with others in a team environment and adapt quickly to changing policies, procedures controls and enhancements.
- Provide support, feedback and guidance to Accounts Payable staff members to ensure items are processed accurately and timely.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Process a high volume of transactions in multiple operating units while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform the duties and act as back up in the duties performed in the AP Department including creating purchase orders, invoice processing, employee expense report auditing and processing, initiating payments via periodic check runs, on-line bank transactions such as ACH, domestic/International wires and company purchasing card.
- Meet month end and year end closing deadlines and assist in closing process.
- Assist with 1099 processing
- Some overtime may be required to meet certain deadlines.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or a related field; Bachelor’s degree desired
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in the accounts payable processing area with demonstrated Supervisory/Lead experience.
- Oracle Payables experience is highly desirable (Oracle Purchasing is desirable, as well)
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and time management, and analytical and problem solving
- Ability to use Excel and Word
- Experience with various currencies