Performs all Accounts Payable duties and ensures correct and timely payment of supplier invoices with appropriate follow ups with suppliers and internal departments.
Books all supplier invoices
Prepares supplier invoice payments
- Ensures invoices have been approved and have all necessary backup attached
- Ensures invoices are not double-paid
Files supplier invoices
- Prepares supplier checks
- Prepares netting and wire transfers
Responds to supplier inquiries
Reviews supplier payment terms and keeps them up to date in the accounting system
Handles 1099 Misc., 1096 and W-9 forms at year-end
Processes and reviews expense reports.
Performs monthly bookclosing tasks such as reconciliations, reporting, accounting entries
Checks Expense reports
Responds to internal requests (Accounting email)
Works on ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Senior Accountant or F&C Manager
Responds timely and accurately to Meridian requests
Requires a bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Perfect knowledge of local language
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Ability to multi task
- Capable of analytical thinking
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Drive to take initiative and to improve processes
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Nestle Nespresso - 15 months ago
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....