An Accounts Payable Supervisor will ensure that all claims for payment are processed timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines. Records of payments are properly safeguarded per company requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable to include verification of amounts disbursed, confirm vendors are approved and earned discounts are taken.
- Staff supervision to include staff development
- Management reporting of Accounts Payable activity. Challenge current processes and procedures so that the department continues to exceed the needs of the customer.
- Ensure Accounts Payable records are properly maintained and safeguarded
- Participate and contribute in Health & Safety, Security and Environmental activities (SAFE Meetings, BBS Observer, HS&E Training, Housekeeping, 5S, Recycling, etc.)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Four (4) years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Two (2) year experience supervising staff
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, working knowledge of Power Point and ability to connect to the internet with working knowledge of email and internet browsing.
Employee is expected perform these company success factors:
- Focusing on our Customers Future First - - Enhance Customer Experience
- Embracing Entrepreneurial Thinking - - Drive Commercial Success
- Developing Talents - - Develop your Team
- Courage and Curiosity to Question - - Dare to Change
- Integrity & Responsibility in our Actions - - Lead by Example
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with immediate company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
AkzoNobel - 22 months ago