The Accounts Receivable Analyst of SRS Acquisition Corporation would be responsible for the following:
- Download and prepare lockbox files from Bank of America CashPro Receivables
- Apply cash daily for payments received from lockbox
- Apply cash daily for all deposited credit card settlements, wires, EFT/ACHs, and AR deposits
- Apply non-AR payments to the General Ledger
- Reconcile and balance cash drawers for multiple locations.
- Work closely with Credit and Staff Accountant to reconcile cash, resolve discrepancies and ensure all payments are applied correctly within the accounting period at month-end.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Maintain organized files and proper documentation for audit and branch inquiry purposes.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. SRS Distribution Corporation offers a full benefit package including:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401-K Plan
- Vacation and personal days
- In-depth knowledge of customer payments and cash application process
- Demonstrate confidence in environments with high-volume payments and customer deductions
- Intermediate computer application skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong Analytical and bookkeeping skills
- Ability to work through issues with customers, employees, and colleagues in a calm, proficient, and effective manner.
- Strong organization and communication skills, attention to detail and strong consistent performer, desire to learn. Willingness to go to the “extra mile" to advance your career.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent keyboarding skills including 10-key
- Applicant must be able to pass a drug screening before being hired.
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree in Accounting
3+ year’s experience in Cash Application and/or Accounts Receivable. Large company experience with high volume transactions highly preferred. Strong, proficient Excel skills; experience with formulas and Vlookup functions. Experience with DMSi/Agility is a plus
SRS Distribution - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
SRS Distribution Inc. is a wholesale roofing products distributor, with coast to coast operations in the United States. SRS is a portfolio...