Associate will be responsible for the correct pricing and invoicing of materials to customers. Maintain customer files, billing activity, and collections. High attention to detail, pleasant phone demeanor, and aggressive collections are required in this position.
This position is responsible for:
- Posting all payments to the correct A/R account.
- Apply payments to A/R invoices per customer's remittance advice.
- Assists the Credit and Collection departments.
- Communicate with customer and salespeople to insure accounts are current.
- Collect checks from customers and send remit to corporate to get applied.
- Write discounts every day for customer that require monthly prompt pay.
- Communicate with collections on payment expectation of past due accounts.
- File receiving paperwork daily.
- File and Review AP paperwork.
- Manage monthly statements to customers.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one. Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions; deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Strong Computer skills: Mircrosoft Excel/Spreadsheet software
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training.
84 Lumber Company was founded by Joe Hardy in 1956 in the town of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, where the original store continues to operate...