Summary of Functions:
Responsibilities include Accounts Receivable collection
of outstanding balances, and weekly performance reports
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely payments on customer accounts
- Makes collection calls to customers with past due
- Negotiate financial/payment arrangements with
- Negotiate and release system held orders
- Establish and maintain good rapport with internal as
well as external customers
- Maintain customer credit lines and terms
- Prints monthly statements and sends to customers.
Prints, verifies and maintains accounts receivable
invoice records, sales and cost of sales reports,
open and aging reports and journals.
- Receives checks and prepares deposit slips. Prepares
and keypunches remittance advices for posting checks
received. Updates and reviews aged receivables for
- Communicates with customers and sales
representatives regarding the payment status of over
45 day accounts through reporting. Supports sales
representatives through printing of agings,
- Recommends accounts to be placed on credit hold to
the Operations Manager. Places accounts on hold
status when approvals are received.
- Assists in the monthly close process.
- Performs additional accounting duties as requested
by the Operations Manager.
- Performs administrative duties to lend support to
the production and service departments
- 2 + years strong Accounts Receivable experience -
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
(including Outlook, Work, and Excel) effectively and
productively as part of a team with minimal
- Demonstrate an ability to manage time and priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated follow up skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Team player with strong customer service
ImageFIRST - 13 months ago