It starts with great chemistry.
Whatever you're looking for in a career, you'll find it at Univar USA - from challenges to opportunity to growth. As North America's leading chemical distributor, we offer a wide range of career options, personal and professional growth and an atmosphere where people enjoy working together.
We invite you to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist at our Corporate headquarters in Redmond. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will manage corporate receivables; handle a high volume of customer contact on accounts; and monitor, collect, resolve, and reconcile with customers.
This position requires the following skills, knowledge and education:
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Visit our website at www.univarusa.com . Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Basic knowledge of collection principles and account reconciliation
- Ability to apply general collection rules to specific problems, asking the appropriate questions for resolution
- Basic negotiation skills and professional ability, handling situations with diplomacy and tact
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize workload throughout day to ensure timely follow up
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e.; Word, Excel)
- Ability to manage files, records and follow-ups timely
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- One to two years of collection experience preferred
- Accurate data entry and typing at 40+ words per minute
- College experience preferred
Monster - 11 months ago