The Management Trust
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Receivable/Delinquency Control Specialist – Aurora, CO
REPORTING TO: Accounting Manager
SALARY: $12 - $15/hour DOE
The Management Trust, www.managementtrust.com, believes building a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It begins with the promise of integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee owned community management firm in the nation. We strive to create an environment that allows every Employee Owner the freedom to be their true and best self, the freedom to grow professionally, and personally, and the freedom to prosper emotionally, intellectually, and financially. However, with freedom comes great responsibility. We have made a significant investment in our training, equipment, and culture. By inviting our Employee Owners to become equity partners, we expect a lot in return ~ your active participation in growing our business. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore our Ownership Opportunities and how your unique gifts and talents will be cultivated and allowed to flourish. We currently serve six states (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, WA) and are rapidly growing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2 Year college degree required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- A critical thinker with an analytical eye to process and procedures.
- Identify with having a more structured personality who remains calm, empathetic and professional at all times.
- Answer phone calls and return voice mails related to escalated AR concerns.
- Provide customer service to walk-ins, emailers, and letter-writers with escalated AR concerns.
- Help coordinate the set up of new communities in Trustlink. Make sure data ports over correctly.
- Ensure delinquent accounts or accounts that need to be monitored for some other reason are flagged and notes kept up to date.
- Ensure that front staff is entering payment information with consistent standards.
- Assess late-related charges as applicable. Send "intent to lien" letters to eligible owners.
- Communicate with legal services as applicable.
- Ensure the dues amounts in the system are correct and accounts are billed on the appropriate basis.
- Prorate foreclosed accounts and new closings in Trustlink.
- Provide account balances and W-9 forms as these requests are received.
- Follow AP's schedule to "close" communities at the end of each month, meaning late-related charges need to be on the accounts by the time of close.
- Work with managers to ensure correct data and dues information is transmitted to company processing end of year mailings.
- Prepare detailed reports for Boards regarding AR statuses.
- Ensure payments received in-house get to the bank at least once per week. Handle processing of checks for flagged accounts.
- Ensure data has been correctly input for ACH processing, and corporate has been notified with enough time to trigger the pull between the 10-13th each month.
The Management Trust - 14 months ago