This individual must be detail-oriented with a minimum of 3 years Accounts Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position at a medium size company. Patience is also a must.
Must be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. Must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient in Excel and MS Office.
Must display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process all purchase orders.
- Maintain all purchase order information in MAS and Genesis systems.
- Create and maintain all physical purchase order data and records.
- Process all commercial account billing for Wilen Media and Wilopen.
- Prepare and transmit all invoices to customers.
- Process and distribute commissions.
- Coordinate all Costing matters, as follows:
- Print reports: Costing, Summary, Wage, JTR and Pallet Log
- Component Sheet
- Master Sheet
- Prepare folder for Costing
- Enter all information into system
- Manage grid for CO-OP accounts and payments
- Process all customer information and conduct credit checks.
- Coordinate all Collections matters, as follows:
- Print Aging Reports
- Forward Aging to salesmen
- Call/Email outstanding customers
- Process deposits, as follows:
- Review Chase account for wires
- Prepare checks for deposit
- Enter deposit into MAS
- Send emails to managers and salesmen
- Coordinate funding of Postage, as follows:
- Keep track of postage money