The Accounts Receivable/Payroll Clerk will ensure posting of receivable charges and payments to the correct ledger accounts in a timely and accurate manner. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will also respond to all customer-billing inquiries in a timely and courteous manner.
1. Initiate group billing accounts, files and advance deposit invoices.
2. Attend pre-conference and conference review meetings
3. Compile group bills and review all folios and tickets for accurate billing.
4. Follow-up both verbally and in writing, on all past-due accounts to insure the timely collection of accounts receivable.
5. Review all past due accounts to determine collectability of accounts. Recommend action to be taken on uncollectible accounts.
6. Deal with customer inquiries courteously, efficiently and promptly.
7. Responsible for proper follow-up of accounts and billing.
8. Complete all necessary month-end reports and reconcile the accounts receivable general ledger account to the aged trial balance.
9. Maintain an adequate inventory of accounts receivable forms and supplies.
10. Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy.
11. Perform the quarterly Association and Club billings
12. Maintain logs of deposits received for Club Members
13. Maintain records on all Club members.
14. Process payroll on a timely and accurate basis.
15. Follow up with Department heads on errors in payroll.
16. Audit payroll reports and overtime and report as necessary.
17. Prepare payroll journals and accruals and perform uploads.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Experience in advanced Excel procedures.
- Prior hotel experience in accounting a plus.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
$14.00 per hour
8: 30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mainly Monday - Friday, some weekends possible.
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Employee Funded 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job