Troon Corporate Headquarters located in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional opportunity of Accounts Receivable Agent.
Responsible for processing customer accounts receivable, maintaining customer relations related to billing and assisting in accounting related functions.
• Input high volume of invoices into Financial System
• Deposits and records payment receipts
• Preparing and distributing invoices to facilities
• Accounting related responsibilities to include, but not limited to, preparing & posting journal entries, completing various account reconciliations, month end close
• Manage customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner
• Facilitates collections process of outstanding payments
• Special Projects as necessary
• Associates degree preferred
• 3-5 years of prior high volume AR experience required.
• Knowledge of AR principles and practices; basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures including cash receipts, posting journal entries and general ledger reconciliation.
• Previous multi-currency experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
Troon Golf - 23 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...