Promote a patient-centric environmental approach to working accounts receivables. Manage the accounts receivables balances for facilities by reducing the AR to cash, resolving claim denials, providing direct oversight to facility specific processes surrounding the AR, and leading a team of offshore staff to work ETM tasks.
- Review AR by facility on a weekly basis to ensure KPIs and reimbursement goals are achieved
- Prepare reports for facility analysis
- Maintain published quality standards on QA audits
- Provide feedback to management based on the Monthly review of Facility Report Cards
- Proactively resolve any cash restraining issues by seeking out and identifying trends in each facility’s AR
- Provide weekly feedback on facility adjudication concerns regardless of financial classification – including Self Pay and corporate initiative processes
- Document and ensure each Schumacher Group Special Arrangement is processed correctly and returning the expected results
- Assist with patient complaints as they occur, following the P&Ps in place
- Directly interact on a daily basis with offshore staff to ensure all ETM tasks are worked timely and accurately.
- Answer questions on workflows and processes
- Validate outcomes are performed accurately
- Ensure all tasks are worked within 48 hours or less
- Monitor and maintain a high level of productivity and quality of work
- Report daily on the ETM inventory
- Complete the Escalated views (WCSP, Charge corrections, other)
- Prepare appeals relating to coding, provider enrollment, and payment processing issues
- Keep management abreast of both successes and problems as they occur
- Participate in various committees as required
- Participate in problem resolution at all levels
- Assist in projects as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong desktop PC skills in MS Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Receivable experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of the GE Centricity Business product is preferred but not mandatory
- Understand payer EOBs and identify posting errors of payments and adjustments.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized, a self –starter capable of tracking to deadlines and meeting goals.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member, with little supervision required once a goal is assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- May require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending, and reaching for files and supplies.
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, answer a telephone, run a copier and other office equipment as necessary.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
Schumacher Group - 23 months ago