- Process monthly rent bills.
- Post incoming rent payments and prepare daily deposits.
- Interact with tenants for collections andresolve issues.
- Support the property managers to effectively service the tenants.
- Close accounts receivable monthly, G/L reconciliation and prepare A/R reports.
- Execute tenant move ins/outs in system and security deposit processing.
- Work on special projects both in and outside the normal scope of responsibility
- Year end close out procedures.
- 3+ years of full charge accounts receivable experience. General bookkeeping skills are a plus.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with others in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in Property Management or Development a plus.
- Knowledge of some MRI and QuickBooks.
- Word and Excel experience required.
- Bachelors or Associates degree.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish would be an advantage.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Work is typically performed in an office setting or within the residential propertyduring normal business hours. However, there may be the need to work outside of normal business hours in order to foster and maintain client relationships and handle emergencies.
Peter Cooper Village / Stuyvesant Town - 11 months ago
PCVST offers a wide variety of fun social events, include: outdoor movie and music festivals, family carnivals, holiday events, and other...