Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, positing, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions.
- Review and audit aging and voucher distributions for accuracy.
- Review and match invoices to checks.
- Processing high volume of A/P invoices.
- Research and resolve discrepancies regarding A/P invoices.
- Communicate and problem solve with internal/external customers.
- Perform following functions regarding invoices: identify, verify, batch, match invoices.
- Processing of invoices with Purchase Orders.
- Vendor maintenance knowledge in setting up new vendors and updating existing vendor data
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific vendor accounts.
- Have knowledge of Accounts Payable policies and procedures and enforcement of them
- Perform financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence in a timely manner.
- Reconcile monthly Vendor Statements, some in Excel.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required with 2-3 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in Accounts Payable.
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Mid-Level knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume organization.
- General ledger / accounting structure knowledge.
- Operate 10-key calculators to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong ability to Multi-Task.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Must have knowledge and skills with Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...