Reports To : Manager, Account Svcs and Key Accounts
Manages : None
Purpose : To increase and maintain ConnectiCare membership and to build client, broker, and consultant relations through proactive and responsive servicing on all large group partnership accounts.
1. Understand and maintain excellent working knowledge of ConnectiCare products, network and services. Must be proficient regarding benefits, systems, reporting, customer billings, eligibility (paper and electronic) policies and procedures, and health services policies and procedures.
2. Plan, coordinate and present enrollment meeting presentations to new sales & renewal ConnectiCare members on plan specifics.
3. Works with Operation Support Services, Marketing, and any other CCI teams to coordinate customer and member materials, special events and meetings.
4. Consistently builds relationships with customers, members, brokers and consultants leading to ever increasing satisfaction.
5. Provides telephone customer service and written communications to customers, members, brokers, consultants and CCI staff.
6. Completes assigned reports on a monthly basis.
7. Attends meetings with Large Account Managers with external clients/broker contacts when necessary.
8. Assists with Account Profile process.
9. Completes and distributes group membership agreements for all new and renewing fully insured customers.
10. Assists with reviewing and coordination of summary plan descriptions for self funded customers.
11. Assists in completion of the ASO Agreement for all self-funded clients.
12. Collects the necessary information for proposals on renewing accounts. Develops spreadsheets and prepares presentations using PowerPoint software. Prepares and proofreads renewals.
13. Manages/hosts monthly client teleconference calls with other internal department teams.
14. Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
Technical knowledge, experience and skill requirements:
1. Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. At least 5 years of previous industry related experience in the area of marketing or account services required.
3. Knowledge of operations including claims, systems, reporting, customer service, enrollment and billing required.
4. Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills required.
5. Experience required in Microsoft office products. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
6. Must possess appropriate state Accident and Health License at time of hire.
7. Good problem solving skills required for benefit interpretation, claims, billing and enrollment resolution.
8. Ability to work independently.
1. Member and Customer Focus: Recognizes that members and customers (internal & external) are the driving force behind every business activity. Continuously makes an effort to exceed the expectations of members and customers.
2. Quality Orientation: Assumes responsibility for providing the highest level of quality to members and customers.
3. Innovation: The ability to see opportunities for change, to capitalize on them and implement them when appropriate for the benefit of ConnectiCare.
4. Communication: The ability to communicate with clarity both orally and in writing.
5. Teamwork: Demonstrates enthusiasm for the mission of ConnectiCare and inspires the same in others.
6. Results Orientation: The ability to break a complex problem down into its component parts and arrive at the appropriate solution in a timely fashion.
7. Change Mastery: Embraces change.
8. Learning Orientation: Assumes responsibility for personal and professional development.
ConnectiCare is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
ConnectiCare - 22 months ago
ConnectiCare is one of the largest HMOs in Connecticut. In 1979 a group of doctors at Hartford Hospital planted the seeds for what would...