MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
The incumbent shall apply an understanding of acquisition and life cycle management philosophy, policies, and procedures to various programs, to include the New Business Office (Foreign Military Sales, FMS) in order to independently perform complicated and technical tasks described below. The incumbent shall be able to independently collect and critically analyze a variety of programmatic information as an inherent part of all described tasks and perform at a senior level. The incumbent shall
(1) preparing executive-quality products utilizing Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for use prior to and during the execution reviews. The incumbent shall effectively utilize Microsoft SharePoint for uploading and/or presenting required data, effectively respond to queries from the senior staff prior to and/or during the execution review, and operate the computer hardware necessary to effectively complete the weekly execution review when required.
- Assist the government team in all facets of preparing the senior staff for the weekly portfolio execution review by:
(1) understand the Air Force acquisition process to effectively communicate with the government team regarding the relevance, status and future requirement for Directorate-level metrics.
- Assist the government team in the development and refinement of directorate-level portfolio metrics to include Earned Value Management System (EVMS). In addition the incumbent shall
(2) prepare executive-quality products as a result of interactions with the government team utilizing Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The contractor shall effectively utilize Microsoft SharePoint application for uploading and/or presenting required data.
(3) shall effectively respond to queries from the PEO/Deputy or PEG Chief when required.
(1) Pre-event planning support, to include agenda development using Microsoft Office software tool
- Interface with all directorate external customers (Air Staff, Department of Defense agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and Air Force Major Command personnel) to resolve issues and/or to conduct queries concerning status of Directorate program actions and document the status, decisions and open actions to be resolved as a result of any inquiries, and delivering executive-quality products to the senior leadership when required.
- Assist the government team in maintaining programmatic suspenses, both formally via Directorate tracking systems or informally as suspensed in a variety of ad hoc engagements with the senior staff.
- Provide status of a variety of programmatic data, (Senior Officer Communications and Coordination Electronic Resource (SOCCER)) suspenses, Contractor Performance Assessment Report status, program source selection readiness status, individual package status in coordination above the PEO level, Monthly Acquisition Report status, Defense Acquisition Executive Summary report status and Executive Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System program status. The contractor shall assist in the management of software and operating systems necessary to maintain the Directorate programmatic suspense tracking mechanisms. The contractor shall communicate suspense information to Directorate senior leadership when required.
- Support programmatic meetings and events attended or hosted by the PEO/Deputy Director on an as-required basis and provide:
(2) In-event execution, including but not limited to graphics facilitation, general administrative and protocol support, and coordination of Video-teleconferencing;
(3) Post-event actions, including but not limited to follow-up requirements from the PEO and Deputy Director. Events include special events such as Wingman Days, Focus Weeks, Directorate Offsites, Director Calls, and Program Execution Reviews.
- Assist the government team in developing finalized schedules for all programs within the Directorate portfolio using Microsoft Project software application to ensure Directorate schedules are accurately documented and presented to the PEO/Deputy.
- Assist the government team in the planning, formulation, editing, development, publication and storage of finished programmatic products, to include but not limited to program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings and other presentations as required (technical and non-technical, classified and unclassified) in the media and format requested.
Requirements for the Position:
- Support the refinement of existing processes as well as the development of new processes, participate in planning meetings to capture identified process changes and utilize appropriate software tools, including Microsoft Office and SharePoint, to ensure updated processes are appropriately captured for use by Directorate personnel.
- Access databases (such as the System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART)) and perform specific analyses for a variety of senior level reports (such as: Monthly Acquisition Report, Selected Acquisition Report, and the Defense Acquisition and Executive Summary).
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Must apply detailed knowledge of DoD acquisition process to gather analyze and evaluate information for a senior staff of government acquisition executives.
- Ten years of acquisition program management experience; three years must be in a Department of Defense acquisition program.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. M/F/V/D