Spreecast is the social video platform that lets people broadcast together. We are based in San Francisco and we are well-funded with 16 employees. We have a consumer application for desktop browsers and mobile devices. Our application has elements of video communications (ie Skype, Webex) as well as broadcast media (ie, Hulu, Youtube).
The team has a proven track record: the founder of Spreecast was CEO and co-founder of StubHub.com. In addition, the Director of Engineering, the VP of Marketing/Product and the VP of Business Development all worked together at StubHub, which was acquired by eBay for $310mm. We are very entrepreneurial and looking for like-minded people who are excited about getting in early and building something big.
We've got a super star team (including engineers from Stanford, Berkeley, Cornell, and MIT), and we're looking to grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge impact on the business. If you like taking on interesting technical challenges then this is for you.
- Work with our team to develop new features and prototypes for a high availability system that people enjoy using.
- Perform code reviews.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with MVC framework (ie Parsley, PureMVC, Robot Legs, etc.)
- Experience with high volume, highly available systems.
- Experience with testing from the unit level all the way up to functional testing.
HOW TO APPLY
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with automated regression testing systems.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Please provide links to some projects you've worked on.
- Please provide resume.
Spreecast is the social video platform that brings people together through face to face conversation. The Spreecast E-Commerce store let's...