Send resume now for immediate Interview - RSmith@LLoydIT.com
Active Directory / Exchange Engineer - C2C = Huntington, Long Island
Excellent Internal Opportunity for an Experienced Active Directory / Exchange Engineer
Essential Job Functions:
• Migrate, Administer and support MS Exchange, Active Directory & DNS.
• Manage the appropriate setup of applications hosted via Microsoft Exchange or reliant upon Microsoft Exchange.
• Maintain appropriate documentation with regards to Microsoft AD, Exchange, and network environments.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange migrations, designs, administration and troubleshooting.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience and expert knowledge of Active Directory migration, designs, administration & troubleshooting.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of scripting, very proficient in PowerShell, VB, and Batch.
• Must have 5 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server Operating Systems.
• Must have experience supporting mobile email devices such as Blackberry (and other, similar technologies)
• Must have Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have very strong problem solving skills with reference to validate.
Skills that successful candidates will possess:
• High level expertise in implementations and migrations of Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010) and Active Directory (2003, 2008) is a must.
• Minimum of 5 years field/hands engineering experience with MS Exchange, Active Directory, and System Migrations
• Extensive scripting experience (VB, Batch, PowerShell).
• Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to maintain proper written records
***Please attach your resume in word format***
Lloyd Staffing - 19 months ago
Lloyd Staffing's army of temps can help strengthen your corporate reserves. Founded in 1971, Lloyd Staffing provides temporary and...