We are currently looking for an Driver to provide safe and efficient transportation to our residents. Coordinate with management to
maintain the general upkeep of the vehicle.
* Operates vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
* Obeys all traffic laws.
* Observes all mandatory safety regulations for multi-passenger and single passenger
* Follows all schedules and assigned routes. Responds to request for unscheduled
pick-ups and drop-offs.
* Operates vehicle lifts safely and securement devices.
* Notify emergency personnel immediately upon accident or medical emergency.
* Render first aid, as appropriate, until emergency medical personnel arrive.
* Inspects exterior and interior of vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly
operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lamps,
air-conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires,
windshield wipers, grab rails, seat belts and other securing devices, vehicle damage,
etc. prior to moving vehicle
* Notifies the supervisor of any mechanical failure.
* Ensure interior and exterior of vehicle are cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis.
* Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
* Exercises responsible leadership when on resident leisure rides.
* Maintain order in the vehicle and enforces prohibited activity such as eating,
smoking, use of profanity, or physical altercations. Reports disruptive residents to
* Delivers vehicles to auto shop for repairs and inspections.
* Discharges residents only at authorized stops.
* Transports only authorized residents.
* Assist residents in boarding and exiting vehicle.
* Loads and unloads baggage, packages, and other items.
* Assigns seats to residents as needed.
* Conduct a head count of all passengers before, during, and after trip.
* Complete all required paperwork.
* Keeps supervisor informed of any route changes due to road conditions, number of
residents transported, and other appropriate information.
* Attends all in-services training and pre-shift meetings.
* Maintains confidentiality of residents.
* Performs all duties in adherence to Spring Hills, LLC standards.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and coworkers.
* Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a
machine is working properly.
* Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time
to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not
interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
* Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Depth Perception - The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther
away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object.
Far Vision - The ability to see details at a distance.
Reaction Time - The ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a
signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
Multi-limb Coordination - The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example,
two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It
does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
Response Orientation - The ability to choose quickly between two or more
movements in response to two or more different signals (lights, sounds, pictures). It
includes the speed with which the correct response is started with the hand, foot, or
other body part.
Experience and Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; CDL a plus.
Must possess a valid drivers license in the State employed
Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
Must possess a valid First Aid certification
No major accidents last 3 years.
No moving violations last 3 years.
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), sitting (over 2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (1/3-2/3), stoop, kneel, crawl (1/2-2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell over 2/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3-2/3), Up to 25 pounds (over 2/3); Up to 50 pounds(over 2/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3); more than 100 pounds (under 1/3)
Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
All Spring Hills Senior Communities offer a distinctive and innovative approach to assisted living and Home Care Services. Signature...