The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Part-time; 12 hours per week with a schedule that varies to to meet department needs. The schedule will either be three 4 hour days/evenings or two 6 hour days/evenings. Must be available during the week in the early evening and during the day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must have a high school diploma or GED, college degree preferred. Must have either experience in pediatrics or a long term care setting. Prior experience as a Certified Nurse Aide preferred.
The general purpose of your job is to keep children who are clients of HOTI safe at all times and to be respectful of the children and their families as valued customers. The primary purpose of your job position is to implement the overall operation of the Education/Activity Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator/Department Directors, to assure that an on-going program of activities is designed to meet, in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental, educational, and psychosocial well-being of each resident/client.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and outstanding benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent some college preferred
City of Louisville, KY - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard