Independent Sales Reps
Growing promotional products company in Irvine with warehouse facilities in IL and TN is seeking independent sales reps in major markets in the Midwest, South and East coast.
Identifies and contacts prospective clients, generates sales proposals, and services existing accounts. As a dynamic sales person, you will be responsible for building relationships with executive level personnel ensuring quality and consistency of service, product and delivery. You will lead the full sales cycle and manage the process from the first call to taking the order or getting the program.
The requirements and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Establish and build strong customer relationships and grow the business by anticipating customer needs and providing a high level of customer service, following up on new leads resulting from field activity and referrals.
- Develop and manage relationships with inside sales personnel with regular communication to keep all orders flowing in an efficient manner
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence
- Understand customer’s business and competitive landscape
- Promote company products and solutions
- Be highly skilled in working with executive level personnel, keeping them informed of status for all accounts, current and prospective
- Establish lead generation, telephone and email prospecting, meetings and presentations
- Prepare proposals, presentations and quotes as needed to gain new business and maintain existing business.
- Close sales
- Develop and use sales materials to support all contact with customers and leads.
- Articulate and professional
- Professional attire
- Must have at least 5+ years of sales experience in the promotional products industry.
- Must have active, verifiable accounts and a successful track record selling into the promotional products industry. Demonstrated success in sales, account/relationship management with proven ability to retain and grow accounts
- Must be an individual who thinks strategically and sees the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the details
- Ability to travel
- Organization and effective multi-tasking is key to success.
- Must be well versed in ESP and SAGE research programs.
- Computer literate in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet
Indeed - 7 months ago
OSI Systems is keeping a close scan on transportation security and health care worldwide. The company's security division manufactures...