AdTaxi is looking for a dynamic individual to join our rapidly expanding team as an Affiliate Sales Manager. The Affiliate Manager is responsible for achieving monthly revenue objectives within an assigned cluster or market. The Sales Manager will work closely with an assigned affiliate to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- Weekly revenue forecast for cluster/market
- Work with the AdTaxi Regional Director to identify regional agency role relationships with local advertisers.
- Control the flow of information across the market to internal and external stake holders
- Research customer needs for the purpose of developing new products and expanding existing product lines
- Assist sales department on projects up to and including 4 legged sales calls, sales call preparation, building presentations, building buy sheets, etc.
- Plays a role in FLASH, day to day sales and training of the affiliate partner
- Assist in development of marketing collateral, brand management, goal setting, and management of channel champions.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field- MBA strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience selling digital advertising in a similar role
- Experience leading and motivating teams through peer group influence
- Proven track record of successful sales performance, product launch and project management
- The ability to travel up to 15%
- Product Knowledge
- Digital Display, AdTaxi , Yahoo!, Mobile, Email, Search , Social , Directories, Reputation Management, Micro Sites/ Web Dev, Reverse Proxy, Data
- AdTaxi Operations
- AdTaxi Sales Model
- Sales Skills
- Training Skills
- Campaign Architecture
- Budget Responsibility
- Revenue / Costs
Digital First Media
- 23 months ago - save job