AT&T AdWorks seeks an Ad Sales Manager to sell behaviorally targeted display, search advertising, and mobile advertising to both clients and agencies. We are looking for a dynamic sales executive looking to help continue our rapid growth and leadership position in the online and mobile advertising space. This person will be based in one of the regions listed and will focus on a specific ad sales region.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in selling advertising to interactive agencies and Fortune 500 companies. An extensive digital advertising background is a huge plus. Candidates must have excellent existing relationships with ad agencies and major clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Selling advertising inventory and solutions across the AdWorks premier publishing network
- Evangelize and prospect into ad agencies, top tier advertisers, and Fortune 500 companies
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to oversee proper execution of campaigns and insure alignment with customer objectives
- Forecast, track and report sales performance
- Drive new revenue generation via lead qualification and prospecting.
- Meet quarterly revenue targets as set by sales management
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout territory
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere, while also being effective within the matrix structure of a Fortune 100 environment. This individual will have a history of being an impact player and is comfortable taking personal ownership in the performance of his/her projects. Good backgrounds for this role could include advertising sales, marketing specialist, ad sales development, or digital agency planner. Experience in interactive and media is a strong plus, and knowledge and interest in the media industry is essential.
- 3-5 years advertising experience selling to interactive advertising agencies, search agencies or Fortune 500 companies;
- Must have an extensive Internet-based advertising background
- Must have existing relationships with Interactive advertising agencies
- Must be a self starter, articulate and possess excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Strong communication, negotiation and project mgmt. skills
- Ability to build interdepartmental relationships
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or business, desired
SALARY & ADVANCEMENT: Competitive. AT&T has an extensive benefits program and is focused on career
AT&T - 19 months ago
Opera Software ASA
New York, NY
Opera Software ASA
- 30+ days ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...