The Direct Hire (Perm) Recruiter identifies candidates who meet the particular needs of a customer by interviewing, testing skills, performing reference checks and matching candidate to job listing. Ensures candidate is prepared for work assignment by providing written description of the position and the client/company. Works under minimal supervision.
- Interviews prospective candidates, test skills, perform reference checks and match to job listing.
- Describes position to the candidate to ensure compatibility and present candidate information to the client.
- Obtains information as to the particular needs of existing and prospective clients. Presents the Adecco system of providing placement support.
- Makes follow up calls to gather details regarding open positions in the organization and maintain written records of all visits to client’s facilities.
- Develops/implements a recruiting strategy that will support current job listings and maintain a listing of candidates for future needs.
- Utilizes knowledge of client’s requirements and contact previous candidates for referrals and to generate and renew interest in changing positions.
- Maintains knowledge of Adecco’s operations system, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Tracks and maintains records on candidates, job listings and client status.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of standards of the National Association of Personnel
- Consultants, all local, state and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to employment.
- Ensures placement activities abide to all laws and regulations, such as Minimum Wage and Equal Employment Opportunity laws and state licensing regulations.
- Assists the Branch Manager in identifying and developing local opportunities for increased exposure of Adecco (such as, clubs and job fairs).
- May represent Adecco as a member of personnel associations, civic organizations and community business organizations to expand both name and business contacts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent plus a minimum of six months outside sales experience with evidence of recently being within top 25% of sales force generally required.
- Proven consistently high level of sales performance. Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws, current contacts in local professional/business community and skilled in the art of networking.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
Adecco - 21 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...