The Sr Recruiter - Professional executes the steps of the placement cycle for complex and specialized professional customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Displays leadership in customer service delivery and business decisions. Builds excellent customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analysis. Works with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
- Develops a network of candidates and maintains an internal database of all qualified candidates.
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Develops unique search string, analyzes results and modifies as appropriate to meet inventory of needs; teaches other colleagues search strategies.
- Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
- Coaches Associates on enhancement of skills for career development and leverages internal training and development tools.
- Leads daily requisition meetings, prioritizing open orders, and allocation of recruiting resources.
- Researches & maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identifies staffing trends.
- Coordinates job order distribution and communicates customer needs with receiving branch while maintaining the customer relationship.
- Develops candidate executive summary for resume submittal; coaches others on how to enhance summaries.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducts debrief with candidate and customer following interview.
- Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office and filing systems.
- Provides Associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
- Develops long term relationships with Associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment.
- Performs Associate coaching and counseling, investigations, disciplinary action, and employee terminations.
- Creates and executes client-specific on-boarding, orientations, presentations, documents, screening and testing.
- Makes calls and visits to customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize service delivery, and encourage relationship building.
- Evaluates customer and Associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
- Develops and executes Associate programs included but not limited to recognition programs.
- On-boards new customers including terms and conditions, risk and credit assessment, pay and bill rate negotiation and calculation, temp to perm conversion schedule, direct hire fees, and other specialized requirements (expat, per diem, etc.).
- Investigates and manages workers’ compensation claims, provides documentation and participates in unemployment hearings, and leverages best practices to reduce these risks.
- Leverages experience to drive ideas for process improvement.
- Assists in development of short- and long-term recruiting plans for the branch.
- Leverages experience with VMS tools to support branch colleagues in their learning of submittal and order fulfillment processes.
- On-boards, mentors and trains new Recruiters; acts as a mentor to branch staff.
- Leads and manages special projects.
- Builds successful recruiting strategies for professional skill sets.
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Provides consultation regarding recommended solutions and strategies to improve service delivery.
- Consults with hiring managers to better understand clients’ needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building.
- Handles first line escalation of customer and associate issues in lieu of manager.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional skill-specific recruiting experience, Adecco Group experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills, as well as proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) are required.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies.
Adecco - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...